Patagonia Men's Airshed Pullover
For weather protection without the unwanted sauna treatment, the stretchy, breathable Airshed Pullover slides over your baselayer to provide just the right warmth and wind resistance while you’re on the move. Built with the same shell material as our revolutionary Nano-Air® Jacket, it’s a whisper-light soft-shell pullover perfect for mountain biking or trail running in changeable weather.
- Ultralightweight 100% nylon ripstop with stretch for ease of movement. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides additional moisture protection while a 4.2-oz jersey fabric wicks moisture along the cuffs and hem
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- 1/4-zip allows for venting
- Reflective logo on left chest and center back at neck
- Stretch knit at cuffs and hem is comfortable under gloves, keeps out weather and dries fast
- Body: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon mechanical stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Hem and cuff panels: 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% spandex jersey
- 104 g (3.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.