Patagonia Lightweight Black Hole® Cinch Pack 20L
This classic top-loader—with a simple, single-pull main closure that makes loading a cinch–is made with a lightweight yet durable fabric for a pack that’s equally at home on the trail or the train.
Learn More Close
To make loading and unloading this pack a cinch, we looked to the open-and-shut style of a climbing chalkbag. With a user-friendly design and a size that’s perfect for cruising around town or drifting through the hills, our Lightweight Black Hole® Cinch Pack keeps your gear organized without slowing your pace. It’s made from lightweight yet seriously tough ripstop nylon with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that resists abrasion and protects your gear from the elements. The clean, top-loading design features a single-pull closure, a simple main compartment that holds enough for a day’s outing and an internal hydration-compatible sleeve. A front, zippered stash pocket carries the easily lost details of life—phone, keys and wallet—and a micro daisy chain provides lash points for a yoga mat or an extra sweater. Open, highly breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel provide breathable comfort to keep you cool during hot weather. A top, reinforced haul handle allows you to carry the Cinch Pack tote-bag style. Made from 7.1-oz 210-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lightweight, bomber nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Easy access top-loader with drawcord closure; zippered stash pocket; internal sleeve is hydration-compatible
- Micro daisy chain provides various lash points
- Open, highly breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 7.1-oz 210-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 479 g (1 lb .9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.