Patagonia Girls' Down Sweater Jacket
The Girls’ Down Sweater is warm, compressible and layers easily for extra warmth in colder conditions. Insulated with 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Quilted pattern adds aesthetic appeal and feminine fit
- Full zip-through stand-up collar; internal wind flap, zipper garage and reflective webbing pull
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; elastane cuff binding keeps cold out; adjustable, internal drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 320 g (11.3 oz)
Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 600-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (duck down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
Lining fabric is certified as bluesign™ approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.