Patagonia Cragsmith Pack 32L
This crag pack’s versatile design allows easy access through the top or back panel, which opens wide to reveal contents.
- Bomber nylon with ample foam padding throughout ensures your gear is protected from all angles
- U-shaped lid makes top access simple; back panel opens to allow full access to main compartment
- Large exterior stretch pockets for water bottles or guidebooks
- Highly breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel; removable webbing waist strap; adjustable sternum strap; load lifters
- Reinforced haul handle
- Internal stash pocket
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 1,131 g (2 lbs 7.9 oz)
Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.