Patagonia Black Hole® MLC™ 45L
Same iconic design as our classic MLC now in Black Hole® fabric, this superburly soft-sided suitcase converts to a backpack with enough room and organization for world travel, and meets most airline carry-on requirements.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
- Main zippered compartment opens like a book and features two separate compartments for easy packing, access and organization
- Second zippered compartment holds shoes
- Two small zippered pockets organize essentials; third pocket with key clip provides easy access to tickets and passport; fourth pocket sits flat for documents and magazines
- Three carrying options: backpack style with ergonomic shoulder straps that tuck neatly into a zippered compartment; shoulder-bag style with comfortable shoulder strap; briefcase style with two carry handles
- Rear sleeve allows you to slip the tote on and off rolling luggage handles
- 1,505 g (3 lbs 5.1 oz)
13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
45 L (2746 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.