Patagonia Baby Snow Pile Bibs
Insulated baby snow pants are fully seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable protection with soft, comfy polyester lining and grow-fit feature in the pants.
- Durable 2-layer polyester H2No™ Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/ breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams; 100-g Thermogreen™ insulation stays warm even when wet
- Straps have low-profile adjustment for growth spurts, comfort and flexibility
- Deep center-front zipper has internal and external wind flap with snap closure
- Elasticized back waist has less bulk for more movement
- Covered zip stash pocket with internal pass ring on right thigh and reflective webbing pull
- Articulated knees; doubled fabric at hem and inside lower leg for durability; internal gaiter with gripper elastic fits over boot to keep cold out; loop inside hem gives option to add cord and keep pant from riding up
- Grow-fit feature in leg adds 2" for extended wear; reflective logo; hand-me-down ID label
- 362 g (12.8 oz)
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 100% polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen™ 100% polyester (90% recycled).
Lining fabric is bluesign™ approvedView The Footprint Chronicles