Patagonia 850 Down Sleeping Bag 19°F / -7°C - Short
The new 850 Down Sleeping Bag—an elegant, real-world bag, built with the best materials available and 45 years of down-construction expertise.
- Ultralight 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® fabric, which features Y-shaped filament technology to create a shell that’s nearly half the weight and twice the strength of our other down shell fabrics
- Liner is made from our beloved Houdini fabric—a featherweight 100% nylon ripstop that provides quick dry times and soft, next-to-skin comfort
- 850-fill-power Traceable Down (Goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) for exceptional heat-trapping warmth, season after season durability, ultracompressibility
- State-of-the-art differential baffle construction eliminates sewn-through seams to banish cold spots and make sure the down stays lofted regardless of your sleep position
- Low-profile hood is designed to move with you and minimize twisting; it fits securely around your shoulders and head with lightweight cording and concealed cord locks
- The custom foot box has a fully baffled, differentially cut pattern to eliminate any dead spaces, maximize warmth and allow ample room for movement
- For trips, there's an ultralight stuffsack made from our Houdini fabric (1.2-oz 100% nylon ripstop). For long-term storage, a larger drawstring-bag (made of a 55% hemp/45% organic cotton blend) is included
- 831 g (1 lb 3.3 oz)
Shell: .85-oz 15-denier Pertex Quantum® Y yarn 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Liner: 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 850-fill-power Traceable Down (Goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)View The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.