1. The Patagonia Pro Program is a membership program for qualified outdoor professionals. It is a privilege and not a right or entitlement; this is a partnership of mutual respect.
2. The products purchased through the Patagonia Pro Program are solely for personal use only and are not for resale or gifting.
3. Patagonia Pro Program is a non-transferable benefit. Keep your account information confidential! Patagonia will not be liable for any fraudulent use of your account by a third party.
4. Patagonia reserves the right to manage Patagonia Pro Program membership at its discretion, and terminate access without explanation or notice and without compensation due to any abuse (see point 2) or any other reason. Pro membership requires annual renewal.
5. Access to the program is only valid online at eu.patagonia.com for European based Pro Program members.
6. All Pro returns and repairs must be done online through eu.patagonia.com. You may not return anything bought through this program to any Patagonia store or any other retailer. This is considered abuse of the Patagonia Pro Program and will result in termination of Pro privileges.
7. Patagonia reserves the right to change the terms of the Patagonia Pro Program at any point, and to place restrictions on the quantity of products available for purchase.
8. Talking about Pro membership and pricing is disruptive to our business, please be confidential with the information and refer interested parties to local stores or eu.patagonia.com.
9. Patagonia Pro Program purchases cannot be combined with any other offers, sale items or discounts and some products might be excluded from the Pro Program (e.g. Yulex products, Impact suits, Sleeping bags). The discount cannot be applied retrospectively.
10. Patagonia Pro Program purchases will not be eligible for free shipping.
11. Subscription to Patagonia Pro emails (Newsletter, marketing e-mails) is a requirement of membership. We may use your personal data to communicate with you, for example (but not limited to) to provide information relating to our products, environmental actions, upcoming events (invitations), sales initiatives or to contact you for customer satisfaction queries.
12. Pro Warranty: as a Patagonia Pro, it is understood that you use your products in harsher climates, more often and are much more demanding of our gear. This means that damage due to wear and tear will happen at an accelerated rate. We reserve the right to deem returned products from seasons-past damaged due to normal wear and tear and will contact you about repair possibilities.
13. By using the Patagonia Pro Program, you acknowledge and accept the guidelines described above.