If you're having trouble logging in to your Patagonia Pro account, please review the following questions before contacting us. If you're still having trouble, the Patagonia Pro staff can be reached at email@example.com or via phone by contacting our customer service. Please refer to the “Patagonia Pro Program Guidelines” to have access to the overall guidelines.
How do I become a pro?
How do I log into the pro website?
Where can I find my log-in details?
How come I can’t log into my account?
Can I purchase a gift for someone with my discount?
Can I apply for the program if I work internationally?
How do I make a pro return? Can I return to a store?
I have comments to make about your products, where may I send them?
How do I know when to reapply?
What are your pro guidelines? Do you have a pro warranty?
1. How do I become a pro?
The Patagonia Pro Program is a membership program for qualified pros and influencers specific to our brand. Membership is by application only and all members need to reapply/requalify annually to continue membership and access. Membership is not guaranteed and can be revoked at any time. If you are interested in applying, please visit our Apply for Membership section and follow the instructions.
2. How do I log into the pro website?
After your application is approved and you have received our “welcome letter”, log in to your Pro account with your email address and your password.
3. Where can I find my log-in details?
Please utilize the “Forgot password?" section of the eu.patagonia.com website. If you do not have success retrieving your details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. How come I can’t log into my account?
The most common reasons why you may not be able to log in:
Email: Make sure to use the original e-mail address you registered with us for your Pro Account. If you changed/updated your e-mail address after registering, you will need to use the more current e-mail address. Check for extra spaces before or after the e-mail address when it is entered, or copy/pasted.
Renewal: Your pro account must be annually renewed. If it has been some time since you’ve used your account, your account may have been expired and it’s time to renew. Begin by submitting a new application using your work e-mail address and following the instructions listed in your category.
IMPORTANT: E-mails from Patagonia.com and Patagoniapro.com are often blocked by SPAM filters. Please make sure to add all patagonia.com emails to your “safe” list to receive account information, new Patagonia product details and Pro promotions.
5. Can I purchase a gift for someone with my discount?
Straight up: NO! Your account is for your personal use only. Any purchasing of gifts will result in the immediate cancellation of your account. You will be notified if there are any promotions that would be an exception to this rule.
6. Can I apply for the program if I work internationally?
If you are based in Europe, you can apply to the EU Patagonia Pro Program. If you live in the US, please visit our US website. If you live in Japan please contact email@example.com.
7. How do I make a pro return? Can I return to a store?
All pro returns MUST be done through eu.patagonia.com as instructed in the order confirmation email. You may not return anything bought through this program to any Patagonia store or any other retailer. For more information check our Return & Repairs page.
DO NOT return Pro purchases to Patagonia Retail Stores or Patagonia Dealers. This is considered abuse of the Patagonia Pro Program and will result in termination of Pro privileges.
8. I have comments to make about your products, where may I send them?
We love to hear your feedback, good or bad. Submit reviews, pictures and/or video via our “reviews section” found on every product page.
We also have a blog: www.thecleanestline.com which is a great place to tell your story or comment on our products. Comments may be added to any posts. New post ideas should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org in English.
9. How do I know when to reapply?
We will send out a notification email to let you know when it is time for you to renew. Please make sure to supply us with all the information we ask for, as our pro qualifications may change.
10. What are your pro guidelines? Do you have a Pro Warranty?
Please review our pro program guidelines and warranty. Your account may be terminated if any of them are violated:
- Your pro account is for you and meant to outfit you for the work that you do. Please do not purchase gifts or buy gear for others. If someone admires your Patagonia gear (clients, friends or family), please refer them to our Patagonia stores or dealers.
- You must make all purchases; your spouse (or anyone else) cannot place orders for you. Exceptions may apply if approved by the pro team.
- You cannot shop for, return or exchange products in a retail store as a pro. Please identify yourself as pro when in these locations to be courteous to store employees.
- Exchanges and returns must always be processed through eu.patagonia.com. Returning product at Patagonia dealers, retail or outlets stores is prohibited.
- Membership in this program should be considered a privilege and never a right or entitlement; this is a partnership of mutual respect.
As a Patagonia Pro, it is understood that you use your products in harsher climates, more often and are much more demanding of our gear. This means that damage due to wear and tear will happen at an accelerated rate. We reserve the right to deem returned products from seasons-past damaged due to normal wear and tear and will contact you about repair possibilities.