Patagonia Men's Wavefarer® Boardshorts - 19"
A Patagonia classic, the Wavefarer® Boardshorts are the foundation of our Boardshorts collection. Made with quick-drying recycled nylon that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and provides 50+ UPF sun protection, they’re the ultimate go-anywhere, do-anything surf trunks. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with durable, quick-drying recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Three-piece, self-lined waistband contours to hip; flat-lying fly with a rubber button and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring; mesh gasket drains easily
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Forward inseam helps eliminate chafing
- Hip pocket doubles as a self-storage pouch
- Outseam is 19"; mid length is designed for surfers who prefer a trimmer, more pared-down silhouette
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 162 g (5.7 oz)
4.3-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.