After graduating from high school in small town Oregon, Josh headed to the 'big' town of Bend, planning to shred Mt. Bachelor. His early days were spent washing dishes to pay for a season’s pass. Since then, his love for the sport has only grown, taking him from the deep snows of the Pacific Northwest to over thirty countries around the world.
- Snowboard descents captured on film by Kingpin productions, RobotFood, Mack Dawg Productions, Teton Gravity Research, Warren Miller and Leeward Cinema
- Placed in the top three at the Legendary Baker Banked Slalom six different times
- First place at the Vans Triple Crown Big Air Competition in Breckenridge, Colorado, 1999 and 2000
- Received a bronze medal at the X Games Big Air Competition, 2000
- Raised over $30,000 for Tyler Eklund at the Dirksen Derby